Player Resource Consortium

Author Topic: Ritual Magic  (Read 3732 times)

June 14, 2009, 11:19:44 AM

Below is a description of the three classes. These were originally written for DnD, but I am planning on adapting them to Dragon Age, especially with some tweaking. I'll have the books up once I find a decent hosting place.

The Martyr
An effectively exalted ritual class, that focuses on assisting others through sacrificing his own hitpoints. He can also power his abilities by sacrificing magical items. The class has whole chains of abilities designed to help multiple allies at the cost to himself.

The Ritual Warrior
Pure melee. The Ritual Warrior gets the effects of his rituals through two ways: the normal, length ritual performance, or by killing people in melee combat. He is built around penalty causing melee attacks as he frightens or wounds his foes.

The Ritualist
The original caster of the Ritual book, the Ritualist is most effective when pulling abilities and body types from the creatures he has sacrificed in his rituals. In some ways close to a shapeshifter because of what he does via stealing from the lifeblood, he also has the most powerful and most spectacular high end effects, with powers rivaling epic spells.
That is not dead which can eternal lie.
 And with strange aeons even death may die.

June 17, 2009, 06:28:30 PM
Reply #1

That is not dead which can eternal lie.
 And with strange aeons even death may die.