Player Resource Consortium

 

Author Topic: Prestige Class Creator  (Read 2177 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

October 27, 2010, 12:04:07 AM
  • Associate
  • ***
  • Posts: 112
  • Karma: +2/-0
    • View Profile

http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=Other.Detail&id=703

Does this work with the PRC? Any potential problems with using it?

 I REALLY want to play an Ur Priest and it appears the only way I can is to creat the class myself.

Can someone direct me to the location of the class feat, skills, and spell progression tables/files?


October 27, 2010, 12:22:23 PM
Reply #1

Quote from: barna10

http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=Other.Detail&id=703
Does this work with the PRC? Any potential problems with using it?

The NWVault isn't loading submissions right now so I can't be sure.  It should be a good start towards making a PrC, but you will probably have to edit a few things to get it to work with the PRC.  I don't know anything about the Ur-Priest so I can't tell you if it will work in the current NWN engine or not.

Quote from: barna10

 I REALLY want to play an Ur Priest and it appears the only way I can is to create the class myself.

Awesome, more modders is always a good thing.

Quote from: barna10

Can someone direct me to the location of the class feat, skills, and spell progression tables/files?

prc_2da.hak
HEATSTROKE


October 28, 2010, 12:58:10 AM
Reply #2
  • Associate
  • ***
  • Posts: 112
  • Karma: +2/-0
    • View Profile

Thanks, I'll give it a go!