Player Resource Consortium

Author Topic: About Hotu & campaigns  (Read 6890 times)

October 10, 2010, 05:47:25 AM
  • Jr. Associate
    • View Profile

I was wondering if theres a way for me to remove the XP limit for hotu and the other campaigns...i mean, killing an impossible challenge gold dragon who should be like 8 lvls above you should give more than 600 XP in the original campaign and in the third chapter of hotu the max xp you get is 200... thats ridiculous, i mean its an epic campaign, we are supposed to get epic XP. This also goes for the limited max gold you get for seeling items in the campaigns.

October 10, 2010, 06:28:48 AM
Reply #1
  • Developer
    • View Profile

Quote from: havoker

I was wondering if theres a way for me to remove the XP limit for hotu and the other campaigns...i mean, killing an impossible challenge gold dragon who should be like 8 lvls above you should give more than 600 XP in the original campaign and in the third chapter of hotu the max xp you get is 200... thats ridiculous, i mean its an epic campaign, we are supposed to get epic XP. This also goes for the limited max gold you get for seeling items in the campaigns.

HotU in Dragon Age? Interesting...

October 13, 2010, 04:55:40 AM
Reply #2
  • Jr. Associate
    • View Profile

haahahahahaha sorry my mistake...

October 28, 2010, 12:59:22 PM
Reply #3
  • Adept
    • View Profile

Quote from: havoker

Slide the bar up?  I made a version of pwfxp that extracts base xp from the normal xptable.2da.  It gives you a lot more control over what kind of experience you're getting in the campaign.  I also made it so the 'PWFXP_GLOBAL_MODIFIER' functions similarly to the bioware slider.  I did it so I could kill summon xp penalties, but it'd probably work on that just the same.  Of course, just using the regular slider would probably be a lot easier.

June 22, 2014, 07:01:48 PM
Reply #4
  • Jr. Associate
    • View Profile

Slide the bar up?  I made a version of pwfxp that extracts base xp from the normal xptable.2da.  It gives you a lot more control over what kind of experience you're getting in the campaign.  I also made it so the 'PWFXP_GLOBAL_MODIFIER' functions similarly to the bioware slider.  I did it so I could kill summon xp penalties, but it'd probably work on that just the same.  Of course, just using the regular slider would probably be a lot easier.

sorry for the necro, but i wanted to know, how do i use this? will try a new run simulating my PnP arcane SNIPER. hell yeah, modified the arcane archer to have spellcaster levels and much more, my dms rock.