Player Resource Consortium

Author Topic: The Warden  (Read 4087 times)

November 22, 2009, 09:18:17 PM

I'm working on a new class for DA called the Warden; this class will have much in common with the D&D Ranger, though there will not be any magic spells for the class since DA does not have Divine Magic. This class will share some abilities with the Warrior (mainly dual-weapons and archery ones) as well as having an animal influence ability chain. It will also have an animal companion,though the specifics of this are not yet worked out (I'm thinking that the animal will depend on what race you are at this point).

November 23, 2009, 07:04:33 AM
Reply #1

Sounds interesting, hope it works out well for you.

December 13, 2009, 09:39:11 PM
Reply #2

Success of sorts; I have figured out how to do the required 2da work for classes in DA and it's really simple. I'm still having issues with getting the creature template to show up when you select the class in the character generation screen, and have it show a name for the character.

Edit: I got some of the bugs worked out of that by adding new M2DA's.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2009, 11:18:03 PM by ladydesire »

January 16, 2010, 02:39:32 AM
Reply #3

Playtesting a very alpha version of the Warden right now; it has the same Dual-Wield and Archery talents as the Warrior and preliminary versions of the Warden specific class abilities. I also have the 4 specializations for the class started; Commander, Wild Man, Corrupter and Nature Guard.