Player Resource Consortium

Author Topic: Questions About Dragon Age  (Read 28813 times)

August 07, 2009, 10:34:46 PM
Reply #15

I almost forgot to mention this. *not sure if it is important but...* I been trying to learn all I can about Dragon age and was having a nice time looking at the Utube clips about it and notice something that thought you guys might want to know. When the mage casts Flame one the parties weapon and they are all done with the encounter it appeared to me that they all put there weapons on there back which was pretty cool but the flame graphics were still there (is this the way you guys want it?) the avatars re going to catch on fire if they leave them there to long with all them fire flames *winks*. The graphics look really nice. I pray that they are not to advanced or that you guys made it so that one can turn down the resolution *like NWN1* I hope I can run the game ~I am getting worried it looks so nice. Does it need a powerful graphics card?~  I am going to see if I can find the requirements for the game on the wiki... *crosses one more day on the calendar before for the release of the game*.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2009, 10:35:20 PM by TarponCrest »

August 08, 2009, 12:19:12 AM
Reply #16

The requirements are out there, just google them and you'll find out. And yes, RPGs always have small graphical quirks here and there.
That is not dead which can eternal lie.
 And with strange aeons even death may die.

August 15, 2009, 11:57:17 PM
Reply #17

whats the max poly count for individual models in the game?

would it be better to use a simple program like poser or can you really go all out and use z-brush 3.1?

what adaptive tools will you need to convert .maxs to DA compliant models?

will there be something like a cm3 to make sure pivots,snaps, and grounding errors are reset back to original or fixed after exportation of the models?

just some questions off the top of my head that im worried about when starting work for DA.
chief cook and bottle washer for Harvest Moon
CTP team member
rpgmodding.com

August 16, 2009, 11:14:37 AM
Reply #18

Bioware does not want us talking about custom artwork yet.
That is not dead which can eternal lie.
 And with strange aeons even death may die.