Player Resource Consortium

Author Topic: Looking to form a CEP+ PRC team for a PW  (Read 9512 times)

July 23, 2014, 12:20:19 AM

I started this on the bioware forum and find myself still looking for help. I will reprint the post here and I will accept replies on here as well.

I am attempting to gather a team to help with the revival of an old Mod/server that is no longer hosted Legends of Chance. I have been running through the mod as different character classes to determine how difficult the progression is for the different classes. So far I made it to 4th level with three or four of my characters.

Being the only one working on the mod it is taking me a longer time than I expected. I am using the CEP 2.4 currently in the mod and I intend on using the PRC 3.4 as well. Currently I don’t have the PRC in as it has a couple of scripts that conflict with my loot system and I am currently working on fixing this.

I would welcome fellow builders, scripters, play testers, and anyone in general interested in getting a good balanced PRC +CEP mod up and active.

Feel free to contact me on here for more information.

More information for this mod, The story line will be something akin to a H.P. Lovecraft story or a dark horror story. I am trying to make a mod that invites players to play good characters and make efforts to not become corrupted by the evil enveloping the realm.

September 27, 2016, 08:28:27 PM
Reply #1

was wondering what the status is of this...that is, if anyone involved still checks this board.

October 02, 2016, 08:37:12 PM
Reply #2

Okay, Oct. 2, 2016

Read 846 times since it was originally posted, and I figger that I wasn't the only one looking.  I made a mod, ages back, with CEP 2.4 and PRC (forget which version) loaded and it worked pretty well, until Time Warner got mad about me hosting a game and wanted to charge me an arm, leg and first born child.  Well, my kid objected, and I'm an okay father and didn't force that on her.  But, was kinda thinking about doing this again, if I can find a host. 

October 21, 2016, 01:43:26 AM
Reply #3

Hello,
Sorry for such a delay in the reply My Real life needed some dealing with so I was unable to visit this board in a while. I am still working on my PW and hope to have a beta release by early to mid 2017.

October 23, 2016, 02:02:07 PM
Reply #4

Hey, Hey! 

Thanks for the response, and I understand RL issues all too well.  I look forward to seeing your site go up and will jump in once I do.

Hope things work out for ya.