Player Resource Consortium

 

Author Topic: Suel Archanamach and Spellsword  (Read 1344 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

May 03, 2014, 12:02:12 PM
  • Adept
  • *
  • Posts: 30
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • New Member
    • View Profile

Do Ignore Spell Failure from Suel Archanamach and Spellsword stack?

For example, somthing/Suel Archanamach 10/Spellsword 10 has Ignore Spell Failure 15% from Suel Archanamach and 40% from Spellsword. How much is the total amount of this PC's spell failure reduction? 15+40=55%? or 40%?


May 06, 2014, 03:55:33 AM
Reply #1

I think "ignore spell failure" is typically attached to a specific class, so that the percentages don't stack. The character gets the 40 with the spellsword and the 15 with the suel archanamach.


May 09, 2014, 07:45:09 AM
Reply #2
  • Adept
  • *
  • Posts: 30
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • New Member
    • View Profile

I was expecting them to stack as Spellsword is not an independent caster class but +1 to existing class type.

But you are right. I have tried the build on a mod and those two abilities did not stack.


May 10, 2014, 06:21:27 PM
Reply #3

Oh, I forgot they were part of the same spell progression. In that case they still won't stack, but the character should get 40% consistently.