Player Resource Consortium

Author Topic: Script switches  (Read 217 times)

April 27, 2019, 08:20:57 AM
  • Adept
    • View Profile

Hi,

First of all, thanks for this great resource. I've been playing NWN for a long time and I did not know the PRC until recently, and it got me back into it. Such an amazing work : )

So, I'd just like to ask for some help over a minor issue in the most recent PRC version which I'm running in Linux (Ubuntu). The PRC works fine, but I have to manually alter the scripts I like (mostly, rest healing and armor speed) every time I load a game even though I followed the instructions to have a script file in Override which is supposed to be read if I choose to do so with the in game interface. Is there any other way to make those changes permanent in the mod files? As of now, even with the file and choosing the PRC interface to read the changes yield no results, and I have to still do it manually. It's only two scripts and it's not that much, but it would certainly help if I could make the changes to the scripts permanent.

Again, thanks for this great mod : )

June 04, 2019, 01:43:30 AM
Reply #1
  • Adept
    • View Profile

If you're running NWN on Steam, then try looking in the steamapps/workshop folder tree for another copy of personal_switch.2da.